KLS - I'm trying something I can't remember the name ... the bummer is that it doesn't really facilitate my looking at comments very easily or adding my own comments. So that's kind of a bummer. I'm looking for something good for while I'm on trips to post a few pics or updates... If I find anything really good, I'll let you know!
3 comments:
Got it! What are you trying? If it's better than Live Writer (which it probably is, since you are a Mac girl), let me know!
KLS - I'm trying something I can't remember the name ... the bummer is that it doesn't really facilitate my looking at comments very easily or adding my own comments. So that's kind of a bummer. I'm looking for something good for while I'm on trips to post a few pics or updates... If I find anything really good, I'll let you know!
you need some of our rain - it stopped long enough to go on the waterbury garden tour - fun...good luck with the app
Post a Comment