Monday, August 25, 2008

Home Improvement 2.0

I am proud to say I've continued some home improvements even after dad left, even after I had a long trip away, even after school craziness started! Mom wants to know what the new stuff looks like, so here's a peak.

The bathroom is small, so it's hard to really give a good perspective, but this gives an idea of what it looks like.



Here's a view from the doorway into the bathroom.
Here's the new grown-up shower curtain (I got rid of the plastic one) -- I think the white one brings the rooms together a bit.

What I didn't take a picture of was the hole from the dry-wall screw that was holding in the old end-cap of the old shower curtain rod. I spackled that up and replaced the rod. It looks much better. I'm still working on the art work - you can see it hanging on the wall in the reflection in the mirror. Right now those pieces are stuck on the wall with painter's tape so it they can be moved around until I find the right place... I was hoping that got done before school started, but alas. I just hope it gets done before next June...

2 comments:

Lee Anne said...

The bathroom looks great! I love the color!

mom said...

I like the new furniture. I didn't realize it opened that way - thought it had drawers...very clever - perfect fit. I like your new shower curtain and art project in progress. Thanks for sharing!