Friday, August 29, 2008

Finally you'll think Alaska's in the Real United States!

A couple of things.

1. Remember the fourth of July parade and the picture I have of the governor of this great state riding along with her kids walking behind her? Here's a reminder. Now, turns out, she's running for vice president! That means if the other guy wins, she's next in line. Running our country. I'm sure there's more to come on that one later one as this all unfolds.

2. I'm making plans to be in DC when President Obama takes the oath of office. Want to come along? I know I'm pretty confident, and if I'm wrong I'll be sad, but what can I lose by making such a bold claim? Not too much. But if I'm right, I'm right. And that'll be huge.

1 comment:

suzinoz said...

Was wondering what your take on Palin was. Would love to come to DC with you...if only it wasn't so far away!