Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I'm stealing my friend's alliterative web postings, but I think I'll start being thankful for something and sending out some good vibes to the universe each Thursday. So, here goes:

Today, I'm thankful that Tasty Bites makes food like Bombay Potatoes. It's easy, it's yummy, it's fairly good for you - or at least not really bad for you.

OK. That's probably not the real spirit of being thankful for something that I need to start. I'm thankful that tomorrow's schedule includes mostly a repeat of classes I taught today so I have no new planning to do tomorrow!

I'm also thankful that I don't get the TV channel on which some poor saps will be watching the new 90210. Seems sad they can't be more original than bringing back the old! Thank goodness it's not really 1992 anymore! It's really funny to me that my students who are the new target audience for the new show were just born - or not even born - when that show was in its heyday. Time flies.

2 comments:

suzinoz said...

I actually watched half an episode of the new 90210 whilst on holidays. It was very much like the old 90210 except the new girls are way thinner. You're not really missing anything.

Alexa said...

hahahah...I watched the new 90210 online...i actually sought it out..and waited for it to buffer and everything. it wasnt even worth it..but i had to admit to you that i did watch it!