Sunday, November 9, 2008

Everyone Else Has Picture of Kids in Pumpkins

Just had to share my latest knitting projects. This one was part of the symphony auction. It's pretty darn cute, if I say so myself! So did at least a couple of other people -- the high bidder put a lot of money down for this little "Pumpkin hat for your little pumpkin"! Yeah charitable causes!

I'm particularly proud of this as I had lost the pattern since I'd made the last hat and made this one from memory. Yeah me!

I was also messing around with my new camera -- with and without flash... I know the color on the flash pic is better, but I think the other one is interesting.

3 comments:

Lee Anne said...

That is super cute! And what kind of camera did you get?

kristin said...

I got a Fujifilm Finepix S1000. I like it so far - has a nice zoom and good flash. Also has the ability to do manual stuff that I need to learn about when I take a photography class one day and remind myself how to mess around with aperture and shutter speeds.

mom said...

Great pumpkins - I love them