Wednesday, January 7, 2009

-10º = C O L D

All I can write at this point is that my car's temperature gauge - which is generally pretty accurate in my belief - told me that it was ten degrees below zero when I drove up to school this morning. That's now the windchill, but the actual temp.

I think that's cold.

I think I remember to let the faucets drip this morning.

Can't wait to get home and eat some of my crock pot soup that is cooking away as I type.

And now I have to go back to teaching the young people of today to be big thinkers to tomorrow.

Minus 10.

4 comments:

mom said...

That's WAY TOO cold!!

Lee Anne said...

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't leave my house if it was that cold. I can't even imagine how cold that is.

suzinoz said...

I remember visiting my Dad in Anchorage and the thermometer outside his kitchen window said -40 and that's when I learned that -40 F is the same as -40 C. That's crazy.

Alexa said...

what type of crock pot soup??!!! i miss you...l,a