Woke up.
Had leisurely morning drinking a skinny mocha and reading New Yorker. Also finishing up a very cute hat (pic later).
Then made my way over to our local public radio station.
I feel very lucky to live in a community with a station like this one -- it's pretty amazing! So, to give back I spent a couple of hours this morning answering the phones and taking pledges for the pledge drive with other reps from our local teacher union and a couple of gals from some other organization.
After a successful phone-answering session, I went to brunch. Yummy cheesy potatoes. Thank you Barb. And thank you holiday!
Unfortunately, part of my vacation day had to include a little bit of work as grades are due tomorrow morning. A few hours at school left me feeling like this about having to go to work tomorrow:
And I ended the day with a couple hours of on-air talk back at the radio station, working to get people to call in. Thank you, Mom! Your pledge will go to good use! Now when you come visit you can say you're a member! I also learned what "rynt" means and what the "best boy" does on a movie set.
All in all, a pretty good day!
2 comments:
OK- don't leave me guessing! What does rynt meant and what does the best boy really do?
What is K3?
Post a Comment