Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it really going to be this easy?

American Colonial Heritage Roadtrip Extravaganza
Day 2
En route to DC at 30,000 feet

It is really going to be this easy?

Not having actually purchased or read the magazine on display in the Seattle airport, I am left to wonder: is Newsweek claiming that creativity is dead? that there's been a resurgance? that we're limited to childlike endeavors using only crayons? Questions to be answered once someone - maybe me - has actually read the article...

A few lessons learned after a day and a half of flying:
1. I should invest in one of those otherwise laughable to look at (at least to me - I don't know why I find them so laughable to look at) neck pillows.
2. There's no need to visit an airport restaurant unless you want to drop $20 even if all you really wanted in the first place was an iced tea.
3. George Steinbrenner is dead.

1 comment:

mom said...

get the neck pillow.....can't wait to hear about the white house.