Until today, the wonder and mystery of watching movies in 3D was something I'd been pretending I'd enjoyed before. I'd never actually seen a movie in 3D.
But now I have.
And I'm not sure it was the best choice for crossing that bar.

But it sure was a fun one to relive the tragic magic from 1997. The tragic acting, the tragic story, the tragic digital choir that sounds like Enya. It's all still there; but this time it was jumping off of the screen and into my lap.
Thank you, cinema magic, for helping me avoid the 3 sets of AP essays, half dozen drafts of research papers, random smatterings of late Shakespeare logs and tests, a budget analysis/reflection, a peer coaching reflection, and 2 final essays, artist residency schedule, publicity poster, and play production schedule. I will probably hate you tomorrow, but for now, I can't help but think ... my heart will go on and on.
1 comment:
well states - but still a good story and beautiful music
Post a Comment