I'm counting on the fact some very wise people who like words will read this and get back to me.
I'm going to try to unload some of the massive quantities of jam I have made this summer and can't seem to stop making -- I'm going to have a booth at the farmer's market (or is it farmers? it is a market of many farmers, or a market that belongs to the farmer - maybe it should be farmers'? I overthink these things.) Anyway, I need to recoup the $25 I'm putting down on a table. Therefore, I need to come up with some clever name to call the items. I'll have jam and cookies and maybe a few pies.
Rejected ideas:
Home Garotn (for those who don't know how to say garot, it looks a little too much like home garotten and sounds like rotten!)
Home Grown by Garot (well, the rhubarb is the only ingredient that is home grown, and it's not home-grown by me, so that's a little too deceiving)
Suggested ideas:
Garot-up Arts (that would cover me for future artistic endeavors -- the cards I want to sell, the photographs, my future production company, etc)
I'm taking other suggestions. Doesn't have to contain garot - that was just a fun idea. Could refer to rhubarb since everything will have rhubarb in it. Statehood Jam with a logo that includes a little outline map of Alaska? (we're finally winding down all the year-long 50th anniversary stuff and I could appeal to tourists who will filter through the place). I can't say it's organic (it's not), I can't say it's all natural (it's got pectin - does that rule out vegan?) -- I can say it tastes good...
2 comments:
juneau jams
juneau jam n jumbles
just juneau
gastineau goods
gastineau goodies
garot goods
Damn Good Jam.
I think that's enough really.
Post a Comment