I'm headed out to Pariiiii tomorrow -- along with 3 students from ma l'ecole. Can't remember a lick o' the French at the moment. Bought a little phrase book and plan to memorize all I can during the trip over. We're on a long ride to Seattle, then 8 and a half hours from there, so...
My language goals include:
• to remember (or 'member for the first time since I missed that week of French 1) my numbers past 12...
• refresh on the days of the week
• remind myself how to say "how much is that?"
We're doing Paris, up to Normandy, back to Paris via the Loure valley. The title of the trip is "Paris and the Chateaux" so, evidently, we'll be seeing many a chateau. Expect lots of pics that looks strikingly similar but have different background.
I did not find Crystal - my Barbie who came on my last student trip to Europe. Might have to try one more place to locate her -- the trip was much more fun posing her for pictures...
I'll report when I return. Wish me well.
3 comments:
Looking forward to your pics. have FUN
Have a great trip! It's LoIre, for future reference. You will love it - beautiful countryside and cool stained glass.
8.5 hours from Seattle to Paris? Really? Or did I not read that properly? Damn. I live really, really far away from everything.
Post a Comment