Here are a few images captured on my phone. A-Dawg, I'm sorry to report none of the infant babe... I need to remember to take more pictures next time! And maybe use a real camera, too!
I did take a minute to play around a little with one of my new apps that messes around with pictures -- so, the results:
One day, we went to the science center -- fun learning about science. All thanks to Mr. Deere:
Another day - trying to catch a kid on the run!
At the photo shoot. Too cute, too!
On the way to the airport. What a good sport... for a 3 hour tour (each way!).
Airplane merriment.
Back home, enjoying iowan foodstuffs. Yum.
2 comments:
nice knitting! i really like your photo editing on your phone.
What a great experience you had. Can't wait until your next visit. I just returned from taking kids back to school - it took 50 minutes & was minus 9. I guess that means you're back to school & warmer, I hope!
Post a Comment