Friday, June 10, 2011

An hour in the 'hood.

I was enjoying the neighbor's garden. Admiring the flowers.


A little ruckus drew my attention to the front of the house. The same little bugger who stopped my way to breakfast a few days ago.


He was unhappy. Wandered around to the back, made a lot of noise, crying. Evidently for his mama. Whom he found. A few minutes later, more noise and I look to see them headed down...


Trying to find a way out... down to the neighbor's deck....


Then back up with mama...


And up... (how many bears do you count?)...


And over to the next yard....to play another round...


Meanwhile, I planted some peas.

3 comments:

mom said...

Wow......great photos.....keep your distance....do not want to get mama bear mad!

Janet said...

Wonderful pictures, Kristin!No wonder the little guy was sad. Too cute!

Lee Anne said...

That is awesome! So cool that you were able to capture it on camera!