So, this morning after catching up, our first excursion of the week visit was to Home Despot to get all decked out in supplies for the list of taks on my "daddy-do" list:
- install blinds
- paint the front door
- deal with crawl space
- yard work
We came back - after purchasing the always necessary (can you believe I didn't have one already??) power tool: a drill. It made putting in the blinds quite the easy task! Now there are blinds all over the house -- and boy, is it dark when they're all down!
Here's a sample pre and post work:
You'll have to tilt yourself sideways -- I'm not sure why the picture won't rotate itself the right way (the way I saved it in iphoto!) but you get the idea - here's a window with no covering, and dad doing some initial measuring.
Here's dad doing some drilling. I took over eventually and did some myself. The final product is a top down/bottom up blind. Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment