Saturday, June 21, 2008

Soltice, part 2




In order to fully use the longest day to its potential, not only did I do the things on my list but I really did clean my files. I won't tell you the last time I put things in the files; but it had been a while. This is the initial pile o' stuff that constituted my "filing" system.



Part of the going through files was getting rid of things I don't need -- and doing some hard core shredding. I think I need to get one of those shredders - it's sure fun to use! Thank goodness someone I know has one and didn't look shocked when I arrived with a big - huge - bag of papers that needed mastication. So, after getting rid of the shreddable stuff, recycling all the non-essentials, throwing away two years of planners (why did I think I really needed to keep them before?), it boiled down to this:


Any bets on how long I'll use this cute little file box? I'll have to report back on this one. In the meantime, the first official day of summer is almost over! (47ยบ at 11:45pm...)

No comments: