Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bear...Bare...

Due to some technical error, no posting of pics of Emily, Sanjay, and baby Raj. So instead, I will report on my wanderings in this foreign port.

After the pedicure debacle, I decided to lay close to home on Friday. I explored areas the opposite direction than into the city center and found a great corner. On one side of the street is a giant statue of Paul Bunyan. He's very very tall. And he's looking right across the street at the strip club. I've now been told by two Portlanians/Portlandians/Portlandites (wait, my friend says she's a Portlander, so I guess that's it) that the city of Portland has the highest number of strip clubs per capita in the US. Here was one of them:


In case you can't read the sign, here it is a little closer.
I'm off to reunion brunch with new Porlanders that I knew from Trinity days. Will make sure camera is functioning this time!

No comments: