Originally, I'd set up with blog space about a year ago (when I set up a website for my bookclub, which never really took off - but was a good space to make a list of the books we'd read in the last several years). When I decided this summer to actually use this page and tell people I was using it, I didn't make any changes to the layout. So, this morning, instead of working on a radio story that I should be working on, I decided to spend an hour on choosing a new template and a new picture to put at the top.
The photo at the top is of Crytal in St. Mark's Square in Venice, snapped in June of 2004. Evidently visitors are now no longer allowed to feed the pigeons. That makes this photo of Crystal feeding the pigeons a collector's item. Go figure.
Here are a few other photos of Crystal around Europe.
Welcoming visitors to Schloss Neuschwanstein
Lucern, Switzerland
Watching the rowers in Heidleberg (I think?)

Venice, post gondola ride

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.

Lucern, Switzerland

Watching the rowers in Heidleberg (I think?)

Venice, post gondola ride

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig.

2 comments:
Hmm, Crystal? I guess there is a whole side of you I don't know about. I wonder why poor Crystal didn't get to go to France with us. Was she a naughty girl and had to be left at home, or was there a bad accident at the end of her 2004 trip? More info please!
I decided to not travel Europe with my dolly that time... I got pretty carried away with wanting to have her picture taken all of the time... I'll have to bring her on my next vacation. I saw her recently when I was cleaning out things and was reminded of how much I enjoy traveling with her. She's pretty fun. On our next trip, she'll be there!
Post a Comment